Política de privacidad
KLawrence Collection is aware of the importance of your personal data and, therefore, will provide you with full disclosure concerning its processing and requires your permission before any use thereof.
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is KLawrence Collection, with registered office at 36 Water Lily Way, Coto De Caza, California, CA 92679. KLawrence Collection has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted at the following email address email@example.com for any information regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of the rights described below.
- Purposes and processing methods
Your personal data (hereinafter also “Data”) shall be processed:
(i) for purposes strictly connected to the sales activities (payments, orders, deliveries), including pre and post sales services provided by KLawrence Collection (tailoring, shipments, repairs), even indirectly, and for any other legal purpose arising from the sales agreement (i.e. accounting, tax and legal obligations including statutory guarantees); and, after you provide your permission,
(ii) for commercial and marketing purposes, such as to send promotional offers, marketing initiatives and advertising material for products and services offered by KLawrence Collection, companies of the same Group, and third parties (data collected include IP addresses, cookie identifiers placed in browsers upon visiting the website to be used for targeted advertising purposes, and website activity); through communications using automated methods (including SMS, instant messaging, e-mail, etc.) as well as traditional methods (including paper mail, phone calls);
(iii) to study and analyze your habits, preferences and consumption choices, to propose products, services and events that respond more to the tastes and personal needs of customers as well as their necessities. The Data will be processed using mainly automated and traditional means; in fact, some processing may use hard copies. Specific security measures will be followed to prevent the loss of Data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Study of customer habits and consumption choices
- Legal basis of processing and Data storage period
With reference to the processing carried out for the purposes referred to under the previous Clause 2:
– paragraph 2 (i), the legal basis lies in the fulfilment of the agreement and the pre and post contractual obligations, as well as to fulfil specific legal obligations arising from the agreement (such as, for example, fiscal and accounting obligations, and statutory guarantee) or for defense in court;
– paragraph 2 (ii), (iii) and (iv) (marketing purposes and profiling), the legal basis of the processing lies in the respective consents you have provided.
Data collected for sales purposes - paragraph 2 (i) - are stored for a period not exceeding what is required by law for civil and tax purposes. These Data may also be kept for a further period of time, to comply with the terms of the contractual guarantee granted to the customer. The Data provided for marketing purposes and to study consumption habits and choices paragraphs 2 (ii) and 2 (iii)) are stored for the period necessary for the specific processing, also in consideration of the particular sector of business (luxury goods) and in consideration of the interest shown by the customer to receive updates on products and events organized by KLawrence Collection, always in compliance with the privacy legislation and the permission you provided and for a period not exceeding 7 years, unless you provide further confirmation of your interest to receive communications from KLawrence Collection.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the Data
The provision of Data is not mandatory, however with regard to the purpose referred to in paragraph 2 (i), failure to provide certain Data may make it impossible for KLawrence Collection to execute the sales agreement and/or related services; with regard to the purposes set out in paragraphs (ii) and (iii), failure to provide your Data may make it impossible to receive invitations, information and commercial proposals, even more responsive to your needs, but will not affect the sales agreement and its related services.
- Categories of recipients of personal Data
The Data may be known and processed by:
- other companies of the Group,
- suppliers of technical, technological, mailing and essential core service for sales,
- employees and consultants of KLawrence Collection, and
- third parties such as banks, public authorities, payment service management companies (with reference to the processing referred to in paragraph 2(i) acting as data processors appointed by KLawrence Collection or as authorized parties to the processing of Data by the Data Controller and for these purposes instructed, or as independent data controllers.
- Your rights
US General Data Protection grant several rights, including the right to: (a) access your personal data; (b) obtain the correction and updating of your data, request the limitation of the processing performed on your personal data (including, where possible, the right to be forgotten and cancellation); (c) object to the processing of your data for legitimate purposes and to exercise your right to data portability; (d) submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority; (e) ask to know the logic applied to the studies and to request the modification of the results of the study activities on your consumption habits and choices.
- Your choices and opting out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving personalized ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt out cookie”: thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again.
- In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt out of on a browser or device and we have more linked to you, we will extend your opt out decision to the other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers on devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.